Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Frosted Shadow (Toni Diamond Mysteries #1) by Nancy Warren

Book 1 of the Toni Diamond Mystery Series starts out with the Lady Bianca Cosmetics Convention. We learn early on in the book that Toni and another Rep are in tight competition. During the course of the event getting started there is a murder in which everyone seems to think is related to the Lady Bianca Cosmetic Line and of course Toni's eye for detail quickly gets her involved. Throughout the book you are trying to figure out who the killer is and why. And of course Toni would be right in the middle of the drama whether she liked it or not. When reading the book I had several people I thought could possibly be the killer and while the real killer wasn't who I thought it would be, I wasn't surprised because it made perfect since. 

The entire story is very well written and I loved reading it and finding out what happens next however when I first started the story I did have a hard time getting going but that's really because I'm just not big into cosmetics myself but the story quickly got interesting and I couldn't put the book down. Towards the end there are a few scenes you may not want younger audiences reading but otherwise the story was great and I'm excited to be starting #2.

13190369

YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR COPY FOR $FREE$ AT THE FOLLOWING LINK. (PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU ONE-CLICK). 

http://www.amazon.com/Frosted-Shadow-Toni-Diamond-Mystery-ebook/dp/B006HCTWVS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428454076&sr=8-1&keywords=frosted+shadow

~Amanda Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment