Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Falling Stars Book 4 of Star Series by Jettie Woodruff

Book 4 of the Star Series - Falling Stars:

Great book and amazing conclusion to the series. I must say that the title had me thinking totally differently about how the story was going to go however I supposed that depends upon how you look at it. But I love the story all the same. I was pleasantly surprised and loved the ending. Here's my take on it.

Hailey has finally realized she has a drinking problem and decides to do something with it. With the help of Dexter she has decided to take that step. And keep in mind, Dexter and Hailey weren't exactly friends originally because of what he did to her but now they've developed some type of relationship. The real question though is will Hailey accept the help and do what needs to be done? And what about Chris. Where does he play into all of this? Will Hailey continue her relationship or will she finally really let him go? 

All of the events that occur up to whether or not Hailey decides to handle her drinking problem or not does not prepare you for what happens next and I must say I was not at all expecting it. 

It's a beautiful love story that's more real than your usual love stories. There are real life type events and occurrences in this book and I love it. It makes it that much easier for someone to relate if they have been through something similar. It was definitely one of the best stories I've read in a while. Loved it. 

This book is only recommended for mature audiences due to sexual content along with drug and alcohol use. 

17860344


CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO AMAZON TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF THE COMPLETE SERIES (Books 1-4) FOR JUST $3.99 
(Check before you One-Click)

http://www.amazon.com/STAR-BOX-SET-Jettie-Woodruff-ebook/dp/B00KIP94EA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403998961&sr=8-1&keywords=star+series+jettie

~Amanda Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment